Turnkey Bookie Solutions that Maximize Profits
Bookies across the globe are facing the same problems every year and it’s a good problem; a non-stop growing client base. Everybody wants in on the sports gambling boon. Sports gambling has doubled in the revenue of ten years ago, five years ago and even in the last couple of years. For bookies, this is a great problem to have but a busy problem! The bookmakers are too busy to keep up with their clients needs and for some, it’s overwhelming and can end up being a real conundrum. What do you do, where do you turn? You are only one guy and far be it to start hiring staff. You got into this business to make money and the last thing that you want to worry about is payroll but at the same time you must keep your clients happy, you want the return business and you absolutely need the cross-action.
Bookies everywhere are figuring out that help does exist and the best news, it’s not that expensive, it will not break the bank and it will keep your clients coming back for more. Pay Per Head companies have cropped up over the last few years and they are a quickly growing, turnkey solution for the busy bookie. If you are a bookie and you are overwhelmed, or you want to be in that very position, but you are afraid to acquire more clients because you simply don’t know what you would do with them; then a PPH is the turnkey solution to all of your booking needs.
Take a moment and review the duties of a bookie:
- Offer bets on a wide variety of sporting events including but not limited to football, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf, tennis, auto racing, rugby, soccer and more.
- Offer all of the wagering options that the “big boys” in Las Vegas offer such as, straight bets, parlays, teasers, special teasers, pleasers, if bets, reverse action, round robins, grand salamis, totals, live wagering, dynamic live wagering and the list goes on of all the ways to wager on sports. As a bookie, you want to stay competitive and you want to offer your clients a great wagering menu or they will find a bookie that does. You don’t want to lose business because you are not equipped to take the action.
- Physically take the bet, this can be over the phone, it can be in person or it can be by email or some other form of communication. The point is, your clients want to place sports wagers and you are in the business for them to do just that. Can they reach you 24/7?
- You must have a tracking system—a way of knowing what the client bet and a way for them to know exactly what they bet. This may be a simple bet slip that you write by hand or it may be an email or a text message, no matter how you do it, one things id for sure; you must do it. If you simply take a bet over the phone and you have no recording system of the bets you take, then you are asking for trouble and you will always be in a state of confusion as to where you are with outstanding wagers, pending wagers, wagers that have been paid, wager that need to be paid and wagers that you won.
- Grading tickets, you must grade tickets within a few minutes of the results. Your clients want to know if they won/or most of them will absolutely know they are a winner and they are calling you immediately and asking to let it ride on a new bet or collect.
- As a bookie, you are responsible for setting the daily lines and odds and what about live betting? You must keep up with every aspect of wagering and every possibility that exists.
- Accounting: You must keep track of your money or you will never have any money. You must know what has gone out and what has come in at all times.
As you can see, your job is never ending, and it can get stressful to say the least. Get out of the old and get into the bookies world of today with a well-established, highly lucrative Pay Per Head service. This is the only way to do business if you are serious about making money and staying in the black side of the ink. Find a great PPH provider and get started for the upcoming NFL and NCAA football season. You will not be sorry.
The moneyline is the primary way to bet on hockey games in the NHL. The online sportsbooks also post a…
The busy gambling season is here and it is crazier, bigger and better than ever before. There is so much…